• The Department is the government agency responsible for the promotion of agricultural Development by providing the policy framework, public investments, and support services needed for domestic and export-oriented business enterprises.
• In the fulfillment of this mandate, it shall be the primary concern of the Department to improve farm income and generate work opportunities for farmers, fishermen and other rural workers. It shall encourage people’s participation in agricultural development through sectoral representation in agricultural policy-making bodies so that the policies, plans and programs of the Department are formulated and executed to satisfy their needs.
• It shall also use a bottom-up self-reliant farm system approach that will emphasize social justice, equity, productivity and sustainability in the use of agricultural resources.
A modernized smallholder agriculture and fisheries; a diversified rural economy that is dynamic, technologically advanced and internationally competitive. Its transformation is guided by the sound practices of resource sustainability, the principles of social justice, and a strong private sector participation.
To help and empower the farming and fishing communities and the private sector to produce enough, accessible and affordable food for every Filipino and a decent income for all.
We, the officials and employees of the Department of Agriculture, Regional Field Office No. IV-A (CALABARZON) commit to:
D eliver services promptly, efficiently, and courteously at all times
A lways be attentive to the needs of the clients
R espond to the complaints on the services and take necessary action to correct them
E nsure strict compliance of service standards and procedures
G o for the improvements and innovations in the delivery of frontline services
4 Banner Program ready to serve 24/7 to client, farmers and fisherfolks
All these we ask for the Providence of our Divine Creator.
• Accomplish our Feedback Form available at the Public Assistance and Complaint Desk (PACD) or talk to our OFFICER OF THE DAY.
• Send your feedback through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our hotline numbers DA Reg IV-A (02) 928-5375
or drop it in the suggestion box at the PACD.
THANK YOU for helping us continuously improve our services.